I would love to
come meet you!
Being a conversation starter and enjoying a little adventure is why I am available to travel anywhere for speaking engagements. I thrive in having conversations with a variety of people at food, health and nutrition conferences, colleges and universities, corporate wellness programs, local interest groups and much more.
My speaking engagements are interactive to provide a meaningful and educational way to discover something new. Each group is unique and I am happy to personally tailor a presentation to meet your needs. Please connect with me for more information.
Reviews from the Idaho Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Meeting:
- What an amazing way to end the conference. Uplifting and inspired!
- Big hugs to Anne, when I think about this presentation I get chills because it was meaningful!
- Really gets you thinking about what you should be doing, in terms of passion!
- Found some inspiration, excellent for students and new grads.
- Loved this topic and Anne was very inspirational! Would enjoy seeing her again!
Reviews from the Utah Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Meeting:
- Best speaker. Relevant to everyone, regardless of where they practice.
- This would be a great presentation for new dietitians.
- Excellent, very clear and personal touch
- Good, liked her story and how she adapted/made changes in her career to improve
- Amazing. I loved this so much.
- It helped me get to know a new person at the table.
- I liked her suggestion to have a philosophy!
Reviews from the Michigan Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Meeting:
- Truly appreciated her presentation. It was refreshing to have a speaker reflect on joys in ones life. Focusing on developing a philosophy was truly helpful.
- Speaker was very engaging and passion for what she does was obvious. She kept the audience involved and made examples used very universal.
- Great speaker- loved her interactive style
- IAfter this presentation, I will be drafting my own personal philosophy. I enjoyed the discussions around our table and learned more about the profession and where it can